Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Park City Visit - This Time Zip Line

For some reason we bring the dare on whenever we're in Utah.  Maybe it's because the air smells great and our lungs are expanding further than normal.  Maybe it's because our plane rides in are almost always fraught with danger and we're just excited to be alive.  Or maybe it's just because all the other places we visit for work aren't twenty minutes away from a cool playground like Park City.

This time we finished work and headed up to for a ride down the zip line.  Looking back, it doesn't seem all that daring, but on the chair ride up, we were a little on the FREAKED OUT side.  To our right, as the lift gently rose up to the top of the hill, there were screaming people.  We were intending to be one of them and since we hadn't done this before, we had no idea what to expect.

I can tell you what to expect...about thirty seconds of speed.  It was a lot of fun and just the right end to the day.

I don't know what she was worried about, since she'd just been sky diving.
At this point I was wondering whether I could video tape.  I really wish I had.
The zip line ran through here.
The end of the zip line.  The u shaped black rubber bands slowed us down.
We had to eat afterward.  I mean, after you've screamed your guts out, you need to refuel.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, not the most flattering picture but it could be that I just ate a BLT. FUN TIMES! What's next? Bungee jumping???-Adrienne

    ReplyDelete