Sunday, August 14, 2011

Been a little while...

My Dad liked to see something new on my blog every day and I did my best to put the information on here as fast as I could.  The past few months he hasn't been feeling well and checked it less and less and I blogged less and less.  When he passed last Sunday, (which feels like ages ago), I wasn't sure what the next post should be.  It has been a rough summer, hard to stay with routines, hard to concentrate, hard to smile.

But it is true what they say about family gatherings healing the soul.  Friday was the service and it was so wonderful to see everyone.  I have a great family.





I had a great Dad.

5 comments:

  1. And he loved you even before you were born. And so do I.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great Dad with a nice resting place. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a GREAT FAMILY.
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was an incredible man whom raised the most gorgeous daughters. His legend lives in each of you.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mom, Dennis, Sandy and Colette. :)

    ReplyDelete