Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gone Again

Less than twenty-four hours home and she was gone again. This time to Lake Powell with my sisters, niece and Uncle. A girls and guy trip. Jake, Scott and I said good-bye and they were off, singing commercials loudly, windows down.

I have hard copies of the pictures of that fabulous Disneyland trip, but I'll have to scan them in order to share. In order to do that I have to load the Windows 7 version of the printer onto my laptop (been procrastinating so long on that I think I lost the CD I ordered and paid $7 for). And that would mean I would have to organize my office. So I'm just going to be honest here and say, I have the pictures, but it will be a while before I scan them into the computer.

Completely redid the opening to chapter nineteen and much happier with it. Short story also progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment