Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm a fan of...the Sunday Edition

Deeks on NCIS Los Angeles is now my favorite character on television.  He holds a special place in my heart next to Sheppard of Stargate Atlantis, DiNozzo of NCIS and the never to be topped Crichton of Farscape.  Just occurred to me that this list is composed of all men.  It should be noted that any character Claudia Black plays is automatically one of my favorites.  She is the main reason I purchased and played Uncharted (played being a generous word...mostly I just watched my husband play).

I am a Jets fan.  I'm a fan even when I receive a hundred texts from my friend, who is a Patriots fan, telling me my team sucks.  And Jets, if you're listening, please do me a favor and win next week.  The last text she sent me this evening was just plain polite and that kind of pity disturbs me more than anything else.

And finally, I'm a fan of Corner Bakery.  Sarah and I spent a comfortable hour there today.  She doing homework, and me facing the dreaded synopsis of January Kills Me.  In the days after my father died, my friends ordered us food from Corner Bakery and it was much appreciated.  The food was great, the tea excellent and the delivery was friendly.  Can't say enough nice things about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment