Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Was amazing fun.  My Aunt's house is the site of my annual attempt at winning our family's full contact egg hunt.  Every year I predict my success and every year I come up short.  Miserably short.

It's so bad that I don't even bother looking at the prizes.  There's no point.  By the time I get to pick only antibiotic ointment, a stack of magazines and a set of coasters will be left.  If it is Neosporin I'd go with the ointment.  Good value.

This year was no different.  At one point I found myself aimlessly following my cousin and bantering back and forth about a stick I'd cleverly picked up so I could remove an egg from inside a tangle of cactus branches.  While I was bantering, he managed to find ten eggs (one of which I gave him because it was behind an air conditioner and got stuck in a spider web).

Whatever.

Note - You can also download a free Nook reader for your pc or mac.  Go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment