Saturday, February 19, 2011

Elvis was in the building...

It was cold in Utah.  It was morning and I was standing on ice.
Flew from Phoenix to Salt Lake Thursday night.  Landed, waited with people loaded down with skis and winter parkas for a car, then worked until close to midnight.  Couldn't fall asleep until 2:30 then woke up at 5:30 and worked until seven before heading to our appointment.  Elvis greeted us in the lobby.  I stopped still, mouth agape, and wondered if it was a sign.

He was so happy to pose with us.
Turned out to be our good luck charm, so before we left, we requested a photo.  Even in cardboard, he's cute.  Ah, royalty.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning and a very funny story I still feel them around me, I sure wish we'd get to wherever you were going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis was in his super hot stage! :)
    M

    ReplyDelete