Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time for "I'm a fan of..."

I'm a fan of family photos on Facebook.  Wasn't sure about the whole Facebook phenomenon and don't go on there very often, but so love seeing what friends and family are up to.


I'm a fan of action movies.  Saw Unstoppable tonight.  Since I don't get to the movies very often, I'm very selective on what I spend time on.  I find myself dodging dramas and dissing comedies to see pure action.  And Unstoppable was pure action.  The actors were GREAT and I instantly liked their characters, which was perfect too.  Fulfilled all my requirements.  I would not make a good film reviewer, but if I had managed to make a go of my film career I would have loved to make an action flick.

I'm a fan of television commercials during football games.  Um...the Jack-In-The-Box and Bud commercials specifically.

I'm a fan of my kids.  Overheard tonight:

SARAH: I'm going to organize the bathroom.
JAKE: You already did that.
SARAH: I'm going to do it again.
SCOTT: You did not get your organizing abilities from me.
ME: Well she didn't inherit it from me.
SARAH: I got it from Gubby.  You caused it by naming me after her.  And I'm also somehow related to your friend Adrienne.  I don't know how she birthed me, but she did.

True, oh so true.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! My Bubbies are beautiful and sooooo SMART!! Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete