Monday, November 1, 2010

October

October 30th, we went on our annual Disneyland Halloween trip.  Jake was the only one who got to dress up and we were all pretty bummed by that.  Hopefully next year we can coordinate our outfits again and geek out.
(Jake only looks unhappy in this photo because Sarah beaned him in the face with her elbow right before they took it.  If you've been reading along, you'll know that face elbow beaning is how Jake loses all his teeth.)

On October 25th, I was in Disney World in Orlando for a business trip.  A co-worker took this photo of me so I could remember the hot, muggy walk to dinner.  I did feel inappropriately dressed.  But since I was in Orlando for just a hair over twenty-four hours, there was really no time to change.

So October was a crazy month.  Two road trips (Las Vegas and Merrill) and four business trips.  I made a costume from 2 yards of fake leather (only $10) and a long black zipper.  Went to two Disneyland parks.  Was sick, sick, sick - really sick for about two weeks.
Oh, and Scott had a birthday - FUN!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Remember to take time for yourself, especially your health!!! Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete