Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Episodes

I officially started March today.  Maxie, Sam and Olivia are checking out a townhome for rent.  Of course, as usual, things go terribly awry.  There's a dead body, a kidnapping and a moment of panic when Sam is lost in the woods.  I thought I was going to finish the short story and edit January before I started March, but the story keeps knocking around in my head, so I thought I'd go ahead and start jotting it down.

I'm a fan of NCIS.  Gibbs is by far one of the best characters on TV, followed closely by every other character on the show.  Tuesday I will gladly stop everything at eight so I can watch the season premiere.  Could spend an entire entry quoting my favorites lines (most of them would be Tony's).

Go here for a clip.

Spent the day watching college football and am now watching racing on Speed.  Tomorrow - NFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment