Friday, September 17, 2010

The Dark Side

Many members of my family are familiar with the dark side.  And there are an equal amount that sadly cling to the light side as if it is somehow better.  Both my son and I have separately purchased books on how to properly be evil.  Together we are working out the whole minion problem (I mean if we both have to have minions that he can't really be my minion and I'm really forced to look elsewhere...I'm leaning toward an army of evil gnomes).

Anyway, I found this selection of shirts today on Amazon and thought of all my evil friends.  I'm going out tomorrow to buy cookies.  We're out.

1 comment:

  1. Jake's your kid. He HAS to be your minion. But then he can spend his whole life plotting out ways to overthrow you.

    I used to use the sentiment expressed on that t-shirt as my avatar. :-)

    ReplyDelete