Monday, June 14, 2010

The Weather Channel

The high tomorrow will be 79 and the forecast calls for thunderstorms. When I'm traveling I often fall asleep to The Weather Channel. Unlike home, weather seems all too complex and interesting when I'm on the road. Could be because other parts of the country actually have weather. Huh. Imagine.

Almost took a picture of my fortune tonight, but seemed like an odd thing to do at the dinner table and then I left it. But it basically said this - Your luck will soon change. What the hell? I'm sorry but how vague, insincere and frankly misleading. Change how? Good? Bad? Depending on where your mental state was when you read this fortune you could either race out and buy a lottery ticket or simply run out to the middle of the street and let life take you where it will. Preferably not to the closest medical center.

Soundtrack for the day - Good Day - Tally Hall

Here is what I'm thinking about. And the loved ones who get the chance to go there...can't wait for the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I have my computer back so I can go back to leaving comments about everything because I can't shut up.

    That Croatia trip looks amazing... but you *do* realize that there would be OTHER PEOPLE THERE and YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TALK TO THEM if you were ever to do such a thing yourself?

    ReplyDelete