Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crucial Decisions

I spent an hour last night on one line. One line to decide the correct path for the ending of February. In order for my planned ending to work Sam had to forget something, but not out of negligence or because she wasn't responsible. It would have to be believable.

And since I forget things all the time, believable forgetfulness is no problem for me, the challenge is just to get it in writing.

I'm working on Maxie's big scene too. A violent closure worthy of a wronged warrior. Then there is Ben. He's made a decision and he's going to have to tell Sam. I don't think she's going to like what she hears.

The next trio of astronauts are on their way to the International Space Station. They blasted off from Russia this morning. Two days in uncomfortable space suits and claustrophobic spaces before they get a chance to stretch. That alone would make it a no go possibility for me. Peeing in a bag? Uh...no.

No comments:

Post a Comment