Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This may sound shocking...

I can actually go more than eight hours without iced tea. It's true. This major accomplishment - which I celebrated with two glasses of iced tea at dinner - got me thinking about what else I might be capable of. Abilities astounding, but not widely known.

Did you know -

I can watch an entire episode of General Hospital in less than fifteen minutes. While I give some credit to my DVR, props also should go to my lack of patience and interest in only one story line at a time (and sometimes no story lines at all).

When provoked, and mildly inebriated, I can dance. Not well, but I can dance.

If alone, I can remove a dead mouse or bird from my house. I might gag for an hour afterward, but my carpet will be carcass free (and Snoopy will be sad and dejected at losing her prize/snack).

And finally - I can find my car in any parking lot at any time no matter the acreage involved.

Today I sat in a small conference room while outside the sky was stormy and there was lightening. The heat here is tremendous. My sunglasses fogged up and my sweat was sweating.

I fixed the comment problem. Comment away!

6 comments:

  1. Did you know...
    The only time I hear my name is when I have to kill something or take out something that is already dead?

    Your Blog looks great!

    P.S. Sorry about your tea withdrawl...I hope your over the rage before you get home :)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think on our next outing, we should get inebriated and go dancing. I need the practice and if we do it in another state, no one will know us and we can get away with Elaine-esque dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. June is National Iced Tea Month. I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I should add that those 8 hours don't count if you're asleep. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie!
    I'm adding a comment just because I can!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is true what my hubby says about his name...what is his name? Yes, Mandy we shall get drunk and dance. Of course our next outing will be in Glacier National Park and if we get tipsy there we might end up doing the tango with a wild animal. Probably not good. Andrea - I had no idea there was a National Iced Tea Month. Besides being the birth months of my two adorable little people June is now forever the BEST month of the year! Mom - Love you!!

    ReplyDelete