Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm a fan of...

I am a fan of gadgets. New electronic gadgets especially. I’m a shameless fan of G4’s Attack of the Show – more Hardwick/Haislip than Pereira/Munn lately. Love Stargate SG1 (last four seasons), Stargate Atlantis (first four seasons), Stargate Universe (not so much).

I am a fan of General Hospital and Janet Evanovich (although I haven’t read past thirteen). Love Castle, NCIS and used to love Bones. Can’t wait for the A-Team, enjoyed The Losers and will geek out completely when Harry Potter comes out.

I am a fan of REI. I love hiking with my sister – especially when we get lost and have to trek four more miles than we intended. I enjoyed kayaking for the first time on a smooth river in the Pacific Northwest. Can’t wait to kayak the Channel Islands next.

I am a fan of my kids and my husband. Super cool all three of them. I love kisses and hugs at night, dinner conversations and laughing till we snort. I love our crazy dogs. Want more…

On the work front –
Finished Chapter Sixteen – The first draft anyway. On to rewrites. Yay!!

Went to Big Springs to see Sarah’s play this morning. It was great. Her song is about Greece and her dance is wonderful. Saw Prince of Persia with Jake this weekend. It was fun. Lots of jumping.

Spent part of the flight to Houston tonight editing Chapters 9-11. Sat next to a man who read his paper with a tremendous amount of fury.

Song for the day – Cranberry Lake – Ari Hest – “Float on our backs, drawin’ figure eights and drift for miles on Cranberry Lake. I’ve been dreaming out loud. There’s no turning, turning back now.”

1 comment: