Monday, May 31, 2010

An attempt worth 2000 words...

Today I will attempt to once again end Chapter Sixteen in two thousand words. Of course this will mean I'll have to navigate through random questions and comments from Jake and Sarah - "What is a turret and how do I destroy one in this level of Spore?" "Feel my cheek. Isn't it soft? I used lotion."

Jake is standing at my elbow to remind me to put fries and chicken nuggets in the oven...Done.

An astute reader would realize that this blog is nothing other than a way to procrastinate, but I protest. I have a grander goal. By attempting to write something everyday I will not only chronicle my attempt to let Sam and Maxie's stories see the light of day, I will also keep myself linguistically limber, phonetically flexible and very verbose...all traits I'm told are essential.

So - I am near the end of February. Here is a quote from where I last left off...

“Wayne!” a man yelled from the back porch. “Get in here! There’s crazies about.”
Wayne, the Chihuahua, blinked at us, gave us one last growl and then turned and tip-toed away.

On other notes...Saw Glee for the first time last night and liked it. All caught up with Castle. Looking forward to next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment