Saturday, June 12, 2010

Somewhere Somehow Pigs Are Flying...

Exhibit A -
Jake allowed me to cut his hair today. It wasn't without emotion, but it is done and I'm pretty sure that while I'm in Chicago this week he'll find a way to make me pay for this.

I woke up today with a to do list and while I don't count finally getting my hands on an ipad as one of the necessary items (kind of a bonus really) I'm pretty sure I should feel good about what I managed to get done.

Should I be upset that lately pre-orders from Amazon don't arrive on time? I mean Jake and I were ready to get our Lego supreme competition on with the new Harry Potter game, but did it arrive? No. Will it arrive when I'm in Chicago so that Jake can get a head start and already have finished several levels before I return? Probably. Unacceptable.

So I happened upon a show on the National Geographic Channel Friday morning. Sunrise Earth. Ummmm. So awesome. Here's a screen shot from one of the shows. Somewhere in the West.

Western U.S.


1 comment: