Friday, June 18, 2010

Southwest...I love them.


The lead flight attendant last night was a funny guy. He started by showing us a dance he called the lavatory line dance. You know...what you do when the guy in the lavatory is taking too long and you really have to go? He hummed the Charlie's Angels theme song as the two other flight attendants were demonstrating the life vest. And when we landed we were treated to the song in the video.

The pilot was a Lakers fan and asked all the Boston Celtic fans to exit the plane before he would take off. Then during the flight he kept us up to date on the score. Very fun to see all the [illegal] fireworks going off in the city as we descended towards LAX.

I drove home, picked up the family then drove to my mom's house to see my sister and cousin before they left for Croatia. They took off this morning at 7am. Had a four hour layover in New York, then an eight hour layover in Zurich (which is where they probably are now), before taking Air Croatia to...well, Croatia.

And Andrea, you are right...I would have to see people if I was lucky enough to take that trip, but I'd be sweaty, stinky and my hair would be uber frizzy, so I would likely repel anyone who was thinking about being social. Heaven really.

No comments:

Post a Comment