Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FAQ's

Monkey

  1. A Violet March will be released on Halloween or I am a monkey's uncle.
  2. My sister and brother-in-law frequently call my nephew "monkey" making the previous statement very hard to refute.
  3. My son thinks it is funny when I say "weenie."
  4. Weenie.
  5. I am planning a whirlwind promotional campaign for my upcoming book.  It will involve twitter postings, Facebook updates, Goodread's blog, bookmarks, life-size cutouts of Ben and Sam...
  6. I'm just kidding about the life-size cutouts.
  7. I wish I had life-size cutouts....
  8. April's book title will be revealed on September 1st.
  9. My sister has talked me into a surprise In-Between, but I can't tell you what's it's going to be...I shouldn't have told you I was doing another In-Between...well, the truth is I'm not doing it.  I'm editing.
  10. That's not true.  I'm writing on my blog.  I'm obviously not editing.
  11. I will be editing after this blog post is published.
  12. I can't wait until Skyfall.  It should be a requirement that there be a Bond movie every nine months.
  13. I love James Bond.  I have this in common with Maxie (one of my characters).
  14. People find my blog in the weirdest ways, but most commonly because of Yukon Cornelius.  Silver and Gold, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment