Sunday, September 2, 2012

April's Book Title

Before I get to that, let's talk about this....

I had promised to reveal April's book title on August 1st, then on September 1st and seeing as how it's September 2nd and I'm just now going to tell you what it is, I feel that I owe you some sort of explanation as to why I've missed two dates filled with promise.

So here it goes....

I was busy.

Whew.  I feel so much better.  I believe in honesty and that's about as honest as I can get.

Now on to the good stuff.  April's title is...............April Undercover.

I love this title for many reasons.  First, because I've started mapping out the story and am exited that I'll get to write it soon.  Second, because the end of March sets so many new things in motion for our fearful trio of Sam, Maxie and Ben that April's book has a lot of things to focus on.  And third, because I already know what the In-Between's are going to be about.

Happy September!


No comments:

Post a Comment