Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Bay

 Flying over San Francisco Bay on a clear day.  You can see for miles and miles.  I'm not exactly a city person, so the sight of concrete and buildings - what am I saying??!!  I'm a total city person.  I love creature comforts.  But I also love rolling hills and trees.  I don't necessarily like the bugs and creepy things that come with the country.  And, based on some of my early experiences, I'm fairly certain I would wither and perish if not able to shop at a Target or get coffee at a legitimate coffee house.  That said, I know for sure I couldn't live in a city city like San Francisco.  Too many buildings, too many concrete walks.  My perfect city?  Seattle.  Blue, green, coffee shops, Target...I say this, but to be honest, the cold might get to me.  I think the scenery would be worth it though.


Shakespeare Garden at the Huntington

I figured I needed to add a serene picture of the beautiful Huntington Gardens to show how a city girl like me can enjoy the "country."  I did not scream or flee from one bee.  Just calmly walked the gardens with them and my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment