Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What to do about the holidays.


About this time of year the catalogs start to pile up and I stack them carefully next to my computer with every intention of paging through them and finding that perfect gift.  Without fail, I never manage to use them and discover, much to my dismay that trying to purchase gifts out of a catalog the week before Christmas is not practically possible (and frowned upon by non-procrastinators who we shall not name...mother).

I mention this because I just realized that my stack of catalogs now measures six inches in height (no exaggeration).  If I don't devote time to this worthy endeavor I will have to disown myself.

On a book note - I am officially 10,000 words in to March.  Things are going swimmingly - or terribly depending who you are in the book.  If you're Skipper, well thing's aren't so bad.  But if you're Violet...let's just be glad you aren't Violet.  Also, I finished the synopsis of Breach and plan on submitting it this weekend.  I can't help but be excited about that story.  I love science fiction and to be able to write in that genre is such a wonderful feeling.  My imagination just goes wild...plasma guns, space ships, dimensional shift.  Fun, fun, funsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment