Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Notes

Watched Fringe last night.  Was pleasantly surprised to see Joe Flanigan on as a guest star.  Sad to see him offed so early in the show.  Caught up with NCIS (love it) and one episode of Hawaii 5-0 (not sure yet).  Tried to watch Charlie's Angels, but fast forwarded through nearly the whole show, while providing commentary for my son.  "See, here's where the car blows up, and here is where she punches him, then he punches her..."  Won't watch that again.  AND if you must know I have been taping General Hospital again.  It isn't as bad, but I'm still rushing through it, stopping to watch only a few times an episode.  Love Alexis, though.  If I had an avatar, she might be it...or Gonzo.

Still trying to fix January on Amazon and since they haven't released it yet, I can't touch it and thus, can't fix it.  So, it remains the wrong file.  Not too much the wrong file, but wrong, none-the-less.  Out of frustration, I have cleaned and vacuumed the house today.  I wasn't frustrated enough to clean the bathrooms, but trust me, if they don't release it tonight, the bleach will come out!  Oh, woe filth in my house, when my anger reaches it's peak!

Happy birthday to my wonderful grandma today.  I love her.  SO MUCH!

Had a dream the other night that my Aunt sent me a text.  But it wasn't a text, it was a video of my mom and dad on a hike.  Dad had his silly white tennis shoes on and my mom had the hat she wore in Tahoe.  They were laughing and smiling.  Mom kissed my dad's cheek and he made a comment about how he could keep walking now.  It was so real, like I was really there, like I could reach out and touch him.  Since I'll be seeing my Aunt tomorrow, I'll be thanking her for sending me a memory so real, it was like a gift (she will be surprised, but I will thank her anyway).  Memories run through my head like a video player on a loop.  Sometimes I close my eyes and can feel my dad's hand, hear him call my name...but this memory was MUCH better and I woke up smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment