Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mexican Food

My family makes the best Mexican food.  Period.  End of story.  If you have tasted one of my Mom's, Grandma's or Uncle's tacos then you have tasted greasy, tasty greatness.

But, I have to say that Pappasito's Cantina is an okay substitute.  I've been to a few now, but to be honest, the one here in Austin has been the best so far.  And I'm not just saying that because they gave me a free diet coke while I waited.  (Loved that!)

After eating my weight in chips I proceeded to read my friend's story, edit one of mine and sign up for my next UCLA course (this time much more serious).  Was able to watch the season finale of NCIS (I really thought they were going to kill Palmer, and who is the one Tony has to spy on????).

More Austin fun tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the word "awesome". You read your friend's "awesome story". I'm sure it was just an oversight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, awesome, awesome story...implied really.

    ReplyDelete