Thursday, July 29, 2010

A year ago...

Last July we (my friend who now lives in Atlanta) took this fabulous self portrait. Over the years, we've taken several photos at Disneyland, but this one was the most recent. A few years ago...okay many years ago...my friend and I had the most magical day in Disneyland. I am not exaggerating when I say that to this day, that trip has not been topped.

I'm not sure what made that day so perfect. It might have been the treasure hunt (postcards with clues to the next location), or the Blue Bayou lunch with the special menu, or the pictures we took of every crazy thing we saw (a lot of inappropriate shoes), but whatever it was I hope that everyone has a chance to have that wonderful of a day at the park. And I'm really glad I got to share it with someone I'm really fond of.

Home this week. Feels good and odd at the same time. Drove to Bakersfield just for the day. The drive is hot, the scenery is bland, but the company was good.

Chapter nineteen eludes me. Plus, since I have to make major mood shift change in Eighteen, I'm feeling a little stressed out. BUT on the bright side, three more scenes and I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have pictures of the Best Disneyland Trip Ever?

    ReplyDelete