Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm a fan of...


Ingrid Michaelson. It all started with a couple of songs, but has now developed into all out love for her music. Here are some of my favorite tunes of hers:

You and I
Sort Of
Be OK
Keep Breathing
She also sings on Joshua Radin's song Sky

Today was Sarah's actual birthday and I think she had a good one. The food was sure good and the cake she picked out was phenomenal (cookie dough ice cream cake). She has such wonderful friends it was truly a joy to host her party.

Today was also one of the busiest I've had on record for a non-travel day. I had three conference calls (NOTE - I believe that conference calls are the worst thing that has happened to business EVER. The only thing that could make them worse is video conferencing. I'm pretty sure no one wants to see my morning self.) I finished a report that I had been meaning to finish and I fixed a worksheet that was really frustrating me. Then I made lasagna (two pans).

I also worked out for the first time in a week. Now that the June birthdays are over with I can resume my quest for faux fitness (not real fitness cause that would be cruel - nod to Barenaked Ladies Love them!)

You might note that I did not mention finishing February. GOSH DARN IT! I'm on it. Just gotta finish this blog...maybe catch a TV show...you say it's 10:30...poop.

I miss Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment