Sunday, November 11, 2012

Westlake, California Nov 17, 2pm

I've been very lucky since I published my first book.  It's been a little over a year and I've sold nearly 100,000 copies.  I've gathered a wonderful group of fans who I enjoy hearing from.  And my friends and family have been extremely supportive (this is an understatement).

My sister, my mom, my wonderful writer buddy, my cousin - this shout out is for you.

Top notch among this group are the folks at the Barnes and Noble in Westlake, California.  From the manager to several of the employees, they have continuously expressed how much they liked the books. I even added a beagle to the story for one of them.  So it should come as no surprise that my very first reading/book/e-publishing discussion should occur at their wonderful store.

I'm honored to have been asked.  I can't wait to meet whoever shows up (even if it's only a few) and I'm very thankful to even have the opportunity.

So, if you live close and have the time, drop by on Saturday the 17th at 2pm. (Westlake Barnes and Noble)

Now - back to figuring out which pages to read aloud at the signing....

1 comment: