Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RUN!! DON'T STAND THERE! GO! Seriously, this is killing my arms.
 We went to Universal Studios a couple of weeks ago.  In my entire life, during which much of it was spent thirty minutes from Universal, I had never visited the park.  So, I was super excited and giddy about everything.  We hit the Simpson's first (fun) then the tour (yay Jimmy Fallon) then zoomed down to the lower level and went on Transformers.  See photo below.


The man's shirt speaks the truth...only truth.
The best thing about the Transformers ride was the build up, each section of the line amped up the tension until you were practically cheering just to plop your butt into a seat.  The 3D immersion was so much fun.  Makes me want to see the movies.


I share my fortune with all women (except for the 'today only' part, which we all will agree to ignore).

No comments:

Post a Comment