Saturday, June 2, 2012

Working

I'm working on my story today.  It is rare that I have an entire day to devote to my writing, and I'm not going to miss the opportunity.


That said, I'm also enjoying fresh air and the sound of the birds outside my window, and the feeling of not needing to fall asleep, because for the first time in a long time I'm not exhausted.  Once I had that revelation, I of course resolved to run to the gym, make a complex four course dinner, and do the rest of the laundry.


Thankfully, I've suppressed those housewifey urges.  STORY FIRST!  Okay, scene in hospital waiting room - Go...

2 comments:

  1. Good priorities! Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I finished all the edits my lovely writing friend sent me and got several more pages into the final scenes. So excited to almost be done with the draft. Yeeee!

      Delete