Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary


It's hard to believe only a year has passed.  Seems longer.  This was a perfect day.  I don't know about you, but as I stare at the picture of my sister above I'm concerned about the orange extension cord beneath their feet.  Everything in me wants to stop them and move it.

This post is just an update.  No crazy things have happened (that's not true, they did, but I twittered about them, so you'll have to go there if you want to know) and I've got nothing to report (other than the fact that I'm so close to having a final draft of March that it hurts to be away from the computer even for a second).

My jaw aches.  Is that normal?

I finished two great books (and twittered about it), but realized that I substituted reading for working out at the gym.  My back is killing me.  (Note to self - do sit ups before Thanksgiving or you will SUFFER.)

Writing note - I have a draft of the cover for A Violet March that I will post at the end of this month.  AND - I have the title for April...which I will reveal at the end of the month.  I don't have anymore In-Between scenes in the works, because I plan on devoting all my spare time to getting the draft of March ready for final review.  BECAUSE IF I DON'T TINY GNOMES WILL SUFFER...when I grind them beneath my heel in frustration...because I hate gnomes...which my family knows and is the reason why they randomly send me pictures of gnomes...GRRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment