Monday, October 17, 2011

Working Day

Watching the Jet's fans boo their own team.  Geesh.  I'm sure if I was there (instead of a hotel in New Mexico) I'd be booing too.  Out of love, of course.

Nearly missed my plane this morning.  Hit the parking lot forty-five minutes before my plane took off, walk-ran to the gate and made it in time to get a window seat - albeit in the back of the cabin.  Landing in Albuquerque was extremely bumpy.  Felt like we were dive bombing the runway...which we might have been.

My husband helped me figure out where one of my characters (Ben) lives.  He had the correct perspective - male.  The quest now is to determine a project car (Ben's daily drive is functional with a little personality, but his dream ride sits in a shop, for now).  What would a cop in Southern California choose for their "pour all extra cash into parts" car?  Just not sure.

1 comment: