Sunday, October 23, 2011

I have a cold.

We went to go see my dad's marker last Sunday.
Goulish cake from the dessert party.
Horrifying cupcakes from the dessert party.
"Are they Zombie Gingerbread Men?" a small child asks. "Yes," answered my husband.
I had plans this weekend.  BIG plans.  But, since I spent over half the weekend in bed with a heating pad on my feet (read small Beagle), none of my plans were accomplished.  I am trying not to think about my trip to Chicago this week and thanking all the above atmosphere deities that I don't have to fly tomorrow.  Hopefully the orange/pineapple/apple/mango(ick) juice I downed at dinner will immediately cure me.  IMMEDIATELY!  Is that too much to ask?

Will update you tomorrow regarding my miraculous recovery.

2 comments:

  1. I see you in the second photo and you look ill. Well by the time you read this the foot pad will have accomplished it's miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that third ghost on the left was the very picture of me. :) Thanks Dennis, I think I'm feeling better...thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete