Thursday, November 1, 2012

OMG, people...OMG

I am freaking out.  Yesterday was the first day in over a year that I didn't work on my story.  On any story.  Nothing.  I didn't write one thing.  Not even a Facebook post.

That's not true.  I did post a picture with the caption - "Gimmie all yur candy."
This is not the picture I posted for my family. I should have posted this one. Cause, they're cute. 
It feels weird not to write.  All my characters are just milling about in my head.  I need to give them something to do.  Like not bother me.

But before I go back to Samantha Rialto, I am going to finish the other stories that I've put off to get A Violet March out.  First up, the short story for class, then the middle grade story, and then - and only then - will I start April Undercover.

Jets don't play this weekend and I don't have class tonight, so this means I can relax for two whole days.  AND AND AND James Bond returns on the 9th.  So, wonderful.  SO WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment