Monday, December 26, 2011

Time for I'm a fan of...

I'm a fan of loud sound effects and soaring music scores during films.  Saw Mission Impossible yesterday - good film, fun to watch Jeremy Renner and Tom Cruise fight bad guys.  Right before the action Coughing Man in the row in front of us joined forces with Crinkling Wrapper Man in the row behind us to create a cacophony of horrible noises.  Add to that Idiot Man directly in front of me who was sharing a series of cat pictures with his neighbor, double clicking on them to bring the images of cats wearing Santa hats, cats sleeping in bowls, cats hugging other cats closer.  ALL WRONG.  I don't dislike cats (though I am allergic), however, there is a limit to my patience and when the movie finally did start, I found the dimming of the lights, the loud music, and the grunts from handsome men in suits soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment