Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays...Blech

Stitch and Chewbacca - They love one another.
Back to work.  Drove for most of the day through Los Angeles traffic.  So.  Much.  Fun.  I can't express fully the joy I feel moving at a blistering speed of five miles per hour.  On the positive side, because my patience level ranks a pathetic one out of one thousand and I regularly feel the need to imbibe every second of the day with a productive task, I did manage to call quite a few people.  I think I talked to fourteen in the first two hours of the drive.  I'm not sure I said anything wise to any of them and can't remember most of the conversations (especially when the bus nearly clipped a van and I swore...a little...while laying on my horn), but hey, I was doing something.

AWKWARD PAUSE (while I give you a sheepish look).  I have to admit a teeny tiny factoid.  I take back everything I said about General Hospital.  They kept my favorite couple together.  And yes, this means that even though I said I wasn't going to watch anymore, I...well, I lied. So until the next time they make me mad, they are my friend again.  Thank you writers.  (And if you want company, I'd be glad to contribute...I've got plenty of ideas.)

Jake and I watched Lilo and Stitch on Saturday night.  Tonight it's Monster's, Inc.  Both great films for very different reasons.  I'm sensing a theme with my son.  Monster love.

2 comments:

  1. That is funny, the photos. Driving through traffic gives you more time to understand the sunshine in California.
    Take Care
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dennis and yes driving in sunny California is in a way, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete