Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kansas City

First of all, that man to my right is a life size cutout and his speech bubble says "Dig the stash."  We were visiting, or trying to visit a customer on an upper floor and I couldn't help myself.  I mean, really?

Could not believe how ridiculous I was today in the cold.  Every time I went outside, I would whine, gasp, realize my lips were freezing to my teeth...  Tomorrow I resolve to use my scarf as it is intended and worry less about fashion.  I promise to find nothing funny as I walk to the car, thereby keeping warmth inside my body and not laughing it out.  I will forgo my normal iced tea and have a warm latte instead.

Saw the USC women's volleyball team on my plane this morning.  They've made it to the final four and are playing on Thursday against California.  For more info go here.  As far as I know they were wonderful on the plane, but I don't know that for sure, because I slept for most of the flight.  It was a little early.

I just saw an interview with Joe Namath, Troy Aikman, John Elway and others about how hard it is to be a Quarterback.  The things they are saying I wish I could bottle and say to all of my reps.  You fail before you suceed and you get knocked down and you get back up.  It's hard, but those are the character guys, the ones who last.  Like Bret Farve said when he was asked about his intereception record - "At least I was trying."

No comments:

Post a Comment