Monday, November 22, 2010

My Beautiful Backyard

My dear girlfriend designed this and deserves all the credit.  When I'm able to work from home, several times during the day I will take a walk around my backyard with my dogs.  Yesterday I worked out the dastardly plot of A Violet March (the third Samantha Rialto book) while Snoopy, Fiona and Elle romped around me.  It is magic and beautiful.

I also decided that I need a whiskula.  I mean, really.  How can I make all the cookies I need to make without the ability to whisk and scrape the sides of the bowl at the same time?

3 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Pyrex-1083747-Balloon-Whisk/dp/B002CVTQ96/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

    Here you go baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on working out the next book! Is it a Violet March? Or a Violent March?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a play on words - Violet is one of Sam's students. Her Dad is missing...

    ReplyDelete