Monday, September 13, 2010

Denver

Flight landed thirty minutes early and I didn't sleep on the plane.  Took cold medicine at five so that I wouldn't freak people out on the plane with my sniffling, sneezing and coughing.  For the most part I was quiet.  For a little while over Southern Utah I had uncontrollable sneezing, but that isn't odd for that area (or so I've been told).

Using what I refer to as my 'normal speed', I exited the plane, used the restroom, walked to the train, let the train take me to the main terminal, walked to the baggage carousel and discovered that my bags were the last two on the belt.  How fast were those other people moving?  Is there a secret way to the baggage area I don't know about?  Was I the only one that checked bags?  Seriously.

Rented a car, picked up some folks, took the toll road to Lone Tree, Colorado and started our meeting.  It was great.  Lots of good info.  Then we changed clothes and went to see the Rockies play the Padres.  We brought with us a crazy Padres fan who was decked out in enough cheek tattoos, purple and yellow Padres gear and wild fan attitude to embarrass the Barrel Man at Mile High.  But Karma has a way of evening the score and the two ladies below were sitting in front of her and every commercial break they stood up and shook their signs (and their rears).

We felt bad, but we still giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment