Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh, Wyoming...

The day started like this...
And oh so many hours later ended like this...

We were treated to Texas sized hospitality and manners by pretty much everyone we met with. Of course we won't tell them it was Texas sized, cause that would be an insult, but in my lowly opinion it was very similar to how nice people are in Texas.

We went to the University of Wyoming in Laramie and saw the War Stadium. They are very excited about their football. On a game Sunday over 20,000 people show up and make Laramie the biggest city in the state. On the way to Laramie we passed Buford - a city of one - and the billboard said it was the smallest city in the country. I think the billboard was bigger than the guy's house. At least I'm assuming it is a man.
I felt very knowledgeable as I explained the importance of the snow fences, which my rep thought were portable grandstands set up in the fields - for what purpose she did not know.
More travel tomorrow. Going to be editing January tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment