Saturday, May 17, 2014

Plotting

I've been plotting out the main elements of the next book, making sure that the mystery is solid and they'll be enough breadcrumbs to sprinkle without giving the whole thing away too soon. I had a breakthrough tonight and now just need to figure out the bad guy's name. Has to sound innocent and guilty at the same time. Like the name Richard (hahahaha...ha...................but seriously).

I've also been playing Lego Hobbit and have a headache because I just went two hours straight (in those two hours I found eight mithril objects and mined for some serious gems - headache was a fair price to pay). Tomorrow I must get serious about the work-week, do laundry, iron, dye my hair, go to the gym, and consume only apples and bananas.
My sister beat us at Patrician...again...
Caption this...I'm thinking my son is saying "Of course it was the big bang," and my nephew is thinking "I'm not convinced. Here, take another noodle."
My niece....holy crap, she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment