Saturday, March 22, 2014

Every day a step closer...


I'm in love with this cover and I'm happy to say that I've nearly finished everything I need to do in order to make April Undercover available. If anyone ever tells you it's super easy to write a book please punch them in the face for me. (I don't mean that literally...maybe I do a little...) This one in particular took much longer than I initially intended, but everything is okay now. Whew.

Hold on...I passed out a little...

Okay, I'm back.

To celebrate April's release I'll be posting something every day. It won't all be genius, but it will be something.

I was in Nashville this week for work. I'd never been to that area of Tennessee before, and for some reason I expected more green, but the winter has been cold and the hills were brown. On the way to the airport I stopped at the Grand Ole Opry for a quick photo. I also ordered dinner at the Claim Jumper inside the nearby mall. They made me wait for the food in the bar. There were several people sitting at the bar, nursing various drinks, and tapping their phones. All of the televisions were on silent. It was quieter than a library. If I ever have to study for a test I'm going to a bar.

This isn't as close as I got. I ran into the gift shop...and ran out a few minutes later. I'm not a country girl.
Vending machine in the Nashville airport. Not sure why all makeup isn't sold this way. Every woman worries about her eye shadow whilst running to their flight. "Oh, Lord, STOP! My cheeks are pale. I require bronzer STAT!"
Nashville sunset, as seen from my seat where I ate my veggie Burger King burger and waited for my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment