Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time for more I'm a fan of...

My favorite Tony monologue happens in the "Iced" episode of NCIS.  It's in the last ten minutes.  "Tony backward is Y-Not."

Today I toured Sarah's high school and was impressed with the amount of programs available for the kids, the one on one attention, the idea of "choice."  Basically, I spent the entire time wishing my high school experience had been like that.  I also mentally took stock of my own desire to dress like a teenager.  The time has come for me to give up on skirts above my knee, knitted berets, and bracelet stacks.

Love meeting with my writer friends, but don't enjoy how far away UCLA is.  I read today about a woman who started her own writers' group.  I'm contemplating starting one.  Could be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'll join as moral support. I started a gratitude journal. Mental health antidote, I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete