Friday, April 29, 2011

AAANND Finally...

IT'S ALIVE!!!  The Barnes and Noble website has my book on it.  I'm so excited I can't stand it.

As we speak, my children are celebrating this joyous event by arguing with each other as they begin their bedtime routine. This requires pounding on the wall between their bedrooms to emphasize their various points of view.  Since this action hurts their hands, the pounding is accompanied by flinching sounds of "Ow" and "Ouch."  Sarah called me in to ask me once again why I birthed her brother.  And Jake wanted me to see his green...well, let's just not talk about it.

So, as I step forward, into a glorious future of Sam and Maxie adventures I'll always know that if I need a break, or maybe a fall-back career, I have a bright future as a youth mediator.  (I know this because peace reigned when I threatened to give their iPods to the first person to walk by the house tomorrow....I'm a genius.)

2 comments:

  1. A genius and funny and clever!
    Love You!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Babe! You have worked on this for a long time. It is so thrilling to have it out on the market.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete