Sunday, July 15, 2012

First draft of March - Finally complete.

A Violet March is that much closer to release.  The first draft is done.  Now the edits.  I'm so relieved I'm crying (I'm also crying because of...well, I can't tell you).  I should have the first round of edits done by the end of August.  That would set me right on target for an October release.


I received a comment about the frivolous tone of the In-Betweens.  I'm flattered to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Janet Evanovich, but be assured that the nature of A Violet March is such that I don't think you need to worry about the third installment of the Samantha Rialto Mysteries being too heavy on slapstick.  There's plenty of Sam's usual craziness, but a whole lot of (stuff I can't tell you) too.


While we wait, please enjoy the scenery from my vacation:


Also - Be sure to visit Nerdist's You Tube channel to see mini-episodes of Farscape - the best show ever made in the history of television.  Just click on "Nerdist" above.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am in love with your Samantha Rialto series, I can't wait to read A Violet March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill!!!!!! I can't wait for you to read it.

      Delete
  2. Offering editing help! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Any hard release date yet?

    Anxiously waiting!!

    Jailyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jailyn,
      The release date is Halloween. :) Which is soon. YAY!

      Delete