Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rainy Day

Stormy day today, which means two things - food and sloth.  I woke up thinking of a fried egg sandwich (which I made), craved nachos at lunch (which I made), and want fish for dinner (which I will make).  I am also writing.  Mostly editing today.


Read an article in Wired magazine about how as a society we encourage extroversion, but in reality the introverts are the true influencers in our society.  Since I am an introvert, I approve of this message and encourage you to drop by Wired and read it.  The only thing the article didn't address was the self-doubt that comes with the introversion.  We state our opinion then hide away as others pounce.  We argue ineffectively and tend to silently sulk.  Otherwise, we're incredibly valuable to society.  GO INTROVERTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment