Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another episode of "Things heard around the house..."

"Starfish, jellyfish, monkey - that equals a million dollars.  Didn't you get the memo?"  Sarah explaining to me why I owed her money for getting me tea.  I thought I'd used the right magic word.  It changes every day so I tried them all.

"Gimmie back my underwear, dog!"  Scott from down the hall.  He then hooted when he rescued his undies.  I asked why Snoopy had them in the first place, but I'm not sure I got an accurate answer.

"I'm super dizzy.  It's so much fun."  Jake spinning at the end of my bed.

"Why are my feet orange?  Can you answer this question?"  Sarah, sitting at the end of my bed.

"It's like a goat on your butt."  Jake wearing my new slippers.  Then, "I'm a sumo wrestler."

All this in only five minutes.  Whirrrrr...and so spins the ballistic speed of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said, a daily column - Erma Bombeck! :)

    ReplyDelete