Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tour of San Francisco

The wonderful thing about work today was the tour around San Francisco that my wonderful friend (and work associate) gave me. We went to Pluto's for lunch. It is like a salad bar with service. You just point and the "chef" puts your ingredients in, then mixes it all up with dressing and hands it to you. I had romaine lettuce, edamame, walnuts, carrots and honey mustard dressing. Oh, and onion rings. And since you asked, a chocolate chip cookie too.

There were a couple of hills we mimicked the Flintstones on, but the traffic wasn't as bad as normal and we saw quite a few beautiful old houses. We also ran through the Castro District and saw various business establishments with wonderful names - Rock Hard, Hand Job Nail Salon and The Sausage Factory.

I think I need my own storefront called Geekomania or maybe Nerdtastic. I think I proved this by coming home and starting work on my birthday present (I bought myself) - Lego Space Shuttle.

Talked to Sarah today. Miss my baby, but I did get to hug my other baby when I got home today. Can't wait till Saturday!!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you added the onion rings because that salad was sounding entirely too healthy.

    ReplyDelete