Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Work

I can't talk about work. What I can say is that $%#$ - I just luuuuuve working there. I'm so appreciated. The head of my department is so motivating and respectful and not at all chauvinistic. <> I wish I could say that I've never felt so frustrated and helpless. I wish I could say that being treated like an imbecile is the worst feeling imaginable. I wish I could say that if I was a man…well, we all know that if I was a man, I wouldn't have to say any of this, right?

Anyway, pleasanter things…

My office. Such a crazy place. At first glance…chaos. But upon closer inspection...

You will find a vase full of action figures…cause who needs flowers...
R2, Ninjas, Jane Austen postcards, and a sign that makes me laugh.
And some faces I love…and some faces I miss…and a minion…because we all need minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment