Monday, April 18, 2011

Progress

He's crying a little.
I removed dairy from my diet a week ago.  For the most part I have not cheated (tartar sauce, birthday cake, yogurt pretzels aside).  Feeling less like a giant bloated gas monster I now roam the land in search of converts.  The sacrifice is great - no chocolate, no cereal, no lattes, no cheese, no yogurt...

*slaps hand to face*  Had tacos tonight with cheese...will suffer later.

The other item I removed from my diet was General Hospital.  I stopped watching it three weeks ago.  Why?  Because it is boring.  Contrary to what popular ABC decision makers would think, however, I'm not going to replace it with reality or talk show viewing.  If you ask me, and they won't, they ought to think about today's viewers as needing highly charged shots of serialized, save the world drama.  With the ability to green screen and computer generate complex scenery, I'd say combine the antics of Top Gear, the fun of Stargate Atlantis, and the killer chemistry of NCIS and Castle and wha-la - television history.

Final update for the day - Pen Name is Evan Katy.  This should work for both the Rialto series and the youth (boy) chapter science fiction series (which is up for editing next).  Twitter page is already updated and once I put January Kills Me on PubIt there will be a web page for me.  The goal for this?  May 1st.  Will I succeed?  Why yes!!

2 comments:

  1. "I'd say combine the antics of Top Gear, the fun of Stargate Atlantis, and the killer chemistry of NCIS and Castle and wha-la - television history."

    In other words... they should just FREAKING MAKE MORE EPISODES OF FIREFLY. Yes. I'm bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firefly was just about the most awesome sci fi show ever and if it weren't for those completely creepy, awful bad guys that made me hurl when they were on (which wasn't much) it would be just about perfect. So yes, Firefly.

    ReplyDelete